Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tribadism

So, what's all the fuss about tribadism? Before I had lesbian sex I used to fantasize about rubbing my genitals up against another girls genitals. I would play with myself for hours thinking about pussy to pussy sex. Now, as an experienced adult lesbian, I have not gotten as much satisfaction out of "scissoring" as I always imagined I would. I do remember that once, a long while ago, I had a lover who was laying opposite me on her bed. All of a sudden, she scooted up to me (we we're both laying flat on our backs, I was at the head of the bed, and she was at the foot) and raised her butt above my vagina. Then she sort of lowered herself down, and when my pussy lips touched hers there was an electric shock that went through me. It was all innocent on her part, but I got extremely aroused, unfortunately, I was too shy to tell her that I liked it, and when she stopped (about a minute later) she never did it again.

I have since been with other women who have enjoyed "bumping pussies" in the traditional "scissoring" type of fashion; I, on the other hand, haven't really enjoyed the position. I can remember being with one girl who liked it so much, she would do it for hours. Of course, me being the "pleaser" I obliged, but it really never gave me any other feeling except a sore crotch. I'm still a rather shy person (believe it or not), but I vow to be completely honest with my next partner, and show her how I want her to please me for a change. Ladies tell me, what's your favorite tribade position?

No comments:

Post a Comment