Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Food and Sex

Have you ever seen those scenes where one person licks whipped cream off of their partner's breasts or genitals? I can get into licking whipped cream off of a woman's breasts, especially if she has perky, little small ones, but I'm not so sure about the whipped cream on the pussy thing. When I'm pleasuring a woman between her thighs with my tongue, I'm getting pleasure as well. The real pleasure in it for me comes from knowing that she's enjoying herself by the way that her body reacts.

Just as importantly, I truly appreciate the natural taste of a woman. I said this to someone once and they asked me "what if she tastes nasty?" To me, such a question is moot because I have yet to taste a "nasty" pussy, and if a woman doesn't take care of her body (proper grooming) I wouldn't be with her anyways. When I'm going down on a woman all that I want to taste is her, not Reddi-Whip.

No comments:

Post a Comment