Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Hairy Pussy




OK ladies, this is the jackpot for me. I absolutely love a natural pussy, for my personal taste, it is even better if she lets it grow really wild. Call it hairy pussy, bushy pussy, hirsute or whatever, I love it all! There is something so damn sexy about a woman with hairy pussy that makes me incredibly hot.






I could get off just thinking about what I would do with these beautiful women and their hairy pussies. If my lady let her pussy grow wild for me I would run home fast every night. The women in these photos actually make my mouth water.






There is a lot to be said about a nice hairy pussy with thick lips like these. Ladies, don't you just want to kiss these lips?



Ladies, just imagine dining between these hot arches!




I can almost feel my tongue tracing a path along this woman's gorgeous pussy.

















For me the natural, hairy pussy reigns supreme!

Chime in about your pussy preference by voting on the "Pussy Preference Poll" in the upper right hand corner of the blog homepage. I'd love to hear your feedback as well (comment).

No comments:

Post a Comment